The University of Scranton is a Jesuit university that traces its history back to 1888.
- Student population
- Colleges and programs
- Visit the website of the University of Scranton
The University of Scranton is located in the City of Scranton, in the State of Pennsylvania.
- 2 hours from Philadelphia
- 2.5 hours from New York City
- 2.5 hours from the University of Delaware (in Newark, Delaware)
- 4 hours from Washington, DC
The University of Scranton is home to 5,380 students. This small population provides a community-oriented experience to the students.
There are 61 undergraduate programs and 25 graduate programs at the University of Scranton, as well as many online programs. Many of the areas of study focus on Business, Sciences, Technology, and Education.
This prestigious university is ranked as follows by the US News and World Report’s “America’s Best Colleges 2016 & 2017″:
- #6 – Regional universities (North)
- #22 – Best value schools
- #83 – Best nursing schools (graduate)
- #42 – Health care management (graduate)
- #69 – Occupational therapy (graduate)
- #99 – Physical therapy (graduate)
More information about CAP
- Benefits of CAP
- CAP program structure
- “CAP Cohort Model”
- Bridge program
- Partner universities
- English requirements for undergraduate CAP students
- English requirements for graduate CAP students – General Track (all areas of study except those related to Business Administration)
- English requirements for graduate CAP students – Business Track (nearly all areas of study related to Business Administration)
- Time needed to complete English courses
- English for Academic Purposes – description
- Faculty advisors and student mentors
- Program dates
- Ask a question about CAP
Ask a Question about the Conditional Admissions Program
Thank you for your interest in the Conditional Admissions Program! Please enter your question in the form below. We will respond to you by email within 1-2 business days.