TRANSLATE THIS PAGE
Questions? Contact us!
The Accelerated University English Program (AUEP) is a full-service, pre-academic ESL program.
AUEP addresses the needs of students who plan to pursue undergraduate or graduate degree studies in the United States after completing their ESL studies.
Through AUEP, students take similar courses and have similar preparation as what is seen in the Graduate Conditional Admissions Program (Graduate CAP); however, students in AUEP are not conditionally admitted to a Graduate CAP partner college or university. Instead, after AUEP students complete our program, they go on to study at many fine universities in the USA.
- Assistance in applying for admission to universities.
- Special courses in English for Academic Purposes and/or Pre-MBA
- Supplemental no-limit afternoon private and small group tutoring
- Study skills courses
- Extensive academic advisement, including advising from a faculty mentor
- Progress tracking and benchmarking
- Additional support in adjusting to American culture, including activities with a specially selected university student mentor who has experienced success at the university level
Who enrolls in AUEP?
AUEP is available to anyone who plans to attend a university in the United States and who has not been conditionally accepted to any of the ELI’s conditional admissions partner universities (i.e., AUEP students are not AT/CAP students).
Any student who plans to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree can participate in AUEP. No minimum English level or score is required.
Although sponsored students typically enroll in AUEP (see below), the program is also available to students who are not sponsored (i.e., self-paying students).
A note about sponsored students
Sponsored students at the ELI typically enroll in AUEP.
This full-service program enables students to meet their sponsor’s requirements by helping them to:
- identify and apply for universities,
- improve their academic English skills, and
- develop the academic and cultural skills needed for success at the university level.
Academic Year 2020-2021
The following pricing is for each session (2 months) of study:
|Item||In Person Price||Online Price|
|Tuition||US$ 4,667||US$ 4,667|
|Room and food (estimate)||2,400||—|
|Student Wellness fee||176||—|
|Total estimated fees (2 months)||US$ 7,798||US$ 4,917|
Delaware resident price
The following pricing is for each session (2 months) of study for Delaware residents:
|Student Wellness fee||176|
|Total estimated fees (2 months)||US$ 2,956|
Important information about prices
- All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- 2020-2021 Prices are valid for each session attended from August 24, 2020 to August 20, 2021.
- The Student Wellness fee is lower for Session 5 ($132) and Session 6 ($88).
- Important note about insurance: All students who are not sponsored by a governmental organization are required to purchase the ELI’s health insurance plan. Students may not purchase their own insurance policy to replace the ELI’s plan. Health insurance fees are non-refundable.
Some additional fees may apply, including:
|Application fee: $100||
|Express Mail fee: $35||
|Airport Transfer fee: $50 – $90||
|Late Orientation/Arrival fee: $100||
|Late Housing fee: $100||
|Late Payment fee: $50||
Are you ready to apply?
See our admissions information and complete the online application.