Accelerated University English Program (AUEP)
Students who would like additional ESL preparation before beginning their university studies may also enroll in our Accelerated University English Program (AUEP).
AUEP is a full-service pre-academic ESL program. It addresses the needs of students who intend to pursue undergraduate or graduate degree studies in the United Staes upon completion of their ESL studies.
- Assistance in applying for admission to universities. The ELI helps international students become accepted into American university programs through itsConditional Admissions Program (CAP). Through CAP, international students can be accepted to a university degree program, and no TOEFL is required!
- Academic English courses and/or PreMBA
- Students are placed into cohorts (i.e., small groups) of 5-8 students who move through their English levels together, doing the same types of assignments and activities (see “CAP Cohort Model” for more information)
- Supplemental no-limit afternoon private and small group tutoring
- Study skills courses
- Extensive academic advisement
- Progress tracking and benchmarking
- Additional support in adjusting to American culture
Dates and Fees
To view the price and the calendar for AUEP, please click here.