Off Campus Living
One Easton apartments provide session leases (contracts) for ELI students who want to live off campus. The apartments are located in the Newark Shopping Center on Main Street, only a 5 minute walk to classes!
Note: this is not an option for CAP students
Learn more about One Easton:
One Easton apartments offer many features, including:
- Fully furnished apartment
- High speed internet and cable TV
- Full size kitchen and living room
- Private bathroom, bedroom, and walk in closet
- Front desk services and security
- 1 minute walk to grocery store, halal market, restaurants, and dollar store, and UD shuttle bus
- 5 minute walk to 108 E. Main Street
- Free parking in private parking garage
Payment and contract information
Each student is required to a sign a lease to stay in One Easton before they move in, and pay for half of the rental amount the day that they sign the lease. Students can sign the lease on the first day of orientation during move in.
Contracts are per session.
Reserve an apartment in One Easton
To reserve an apartment, please contact the ELI Housing Team at email@example.com. You must reserve your apartment through the ELI in order to sign a short term lease.
One Easton website:
- Why should you let the ELI help you with your housing reservation?
- How to reserve housing
- Housing requirements for Pre-CAP/CAP students
- Housing words and phrases you should know
- Understanding your lease
- Submitting a work order for something broken or damaged in your apartment
- ELI housing terms and conditions
- Dining Hall Options
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)