Thank you for your interest in the Executive English Program (EEP). On this page, you will find the admission instructions for this program.
1. Complete the EEP application.
Please complete the Executive English Program online application.
2. Submit the required documents.
- A copy of your passport. Send us a copy of the full page that contains your biographic information including the machine readable section at the bottom.
- Proof of financial resources. This can take the form of a bank statement or a bank letter, and it must show the following information:
- The name of the account holder (either your name or the name of the person who will pay for the student’s studies) written in the English alphabet
- The date (the bank statement must be no more than 3 months old)
- The amount of money in your account. It must show $5,603 US (or the equivalent in your home country’s currency) for each session you will attend.
- The bank statement must be written in English.
- A letter of sponsorship. Some important information:
- This is only necessary if someone else will pay for your studies.
- If your family or a friend will pay for your studies, please ask them to create and sign a letter of sponsorship.
- If your sponsor lives in the USA, the letter of sponsorship must be notarized.
- See sample letters of sponsorship
3. Pay the deposit.
All applicants to this program are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of US $300 when they submit the application.
Note: The tuition deposit of $300 will be subtracted from the student’s first tuition bill.
Failure to pay these fees will result in the delay of your application process. Please pay these fees with a credit card by using our secure online payment system.
Application Processing Time
Once all documents have been received, we will process your application and send the I-20 form to you by express mail within 1-2 business days(“business days” in the USA are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday only).