On this page you will find more information about the Virtual Academic Success Center for CAP and AT students.
How to connect with an advisor
Please check the calendar below and email the advisor you’d like to meet with either to make a zoom appointment or just “walk-in” to their zoom room (virtually) and see them from your computer screen.
Below you will see the Academic Success Center Advising Hours* for Summer 2020. The Academic Success Center is open for help with general questions, AT major advising and Grad CAP advising.
Monday through Thursday, 7-9 a.m. and 1:30-3:30 p.m. (EDT)
*Note to students accessing advising from abroad: The Academic Success Center operates on U.S. Eastern Daylight Time.
Email or Zoom are the best way to contact the advisors, but they are also available by phone at +1-302-831-7420.
How to Prepare for Your Advising Session
- Fill out the Virtual Academic Success Center Sign-in Sheet (Google form) so that your advisor will have all your information at their fingertips.
- Find a quiet place to set up for your meeting
- Be certain that you have your headset with microphone and computer camera on
- Make sure your device is charged or plugged in
- Log in to Zoom five minutes prior to your meeting time to check that audio and video are working