This is the second year that the ELI is organizing the AT Parents’ Orientation. Since AT students are conditionally-admitted to the University of Delaware (UD) undergraduate program, their arrival in August is the beginning of several years of study in Delaware. As a result, many parents decide to travel to Newark with the students to help them with the transition.
We invite all parents of new AT and Pre-AT students to attend AT Parents’ Orientation! | Learn more ➤
- Dates: Thursday, August 22 and Friday, August 23 (please attend both days)
- Location: To be announced
- Activities: Parents will:
- Meet ELI directors, administrators, academic advisors and faculty
- Take a campus tour
- Learn about the AT program and ELI resources that help students to succeed
- Have opportunities to speak with UD staff and administrators who serve international students on our campus
Note: A Chinese-speaker will be present to help with communication.
How to register: Click here to complete the form ➤
Questions? Contact MariaJose Riera at firstname.lastname@example.org or Liu Chang (“Emily”) on WeChat (ID: emilycliu).