Later this week, we will begin a new academic year, and we excitedly await the arrival of new students from around the world. This session, in particular, we expect a large number of new students to begin Academic Transitions (AT), UD’s pathway program for conditionally-admitted undergraduate students!
Since AT students are beginning their long-term studies at UD, many parents decide to travel with them in order to support the students during orientation. We welcome these parents to a special two-day event: AT Parents’ Orientation! | Download the schedule (PDF) ➤
- Dates: Thursday, August 23rd and Friday, August 24th (please attend both days)
- Location: The ELI building at 108 East Main Street (2nd floor) | Download a campus map ➤
- Activities: Parents will:
- Meet ELI directors and administrators, the UD International Admissions Team, academic advisors and faculty
- Take a campus tour
- Learn about the AT program and the resources that the ELI and UD make available to help students to succeed
- Schedule: Click here to download the schedule (PDF) ➤
A light breakfast will be served both days. Lunch will also be served on Friday.
How to register: New AT students have already received invitations for their parents; however, if you have not yet received any information about AT Parents’ Orientation, please contact Nadia Redman at email@example.com (or WeChat: Nadia-UDelELI).