ELI students: Here is the best way to travel between 318 South College Avenue and 108 East Main Street this summer.
Use the Summer North South College Avenue route to get from 318 South College to 108/102 East Main.
- Pick up the bus at approximately 10:10 a.m. at the stop on the northbound side of South College Avenue near the Student Health Center at Laurel Hall (the “ELI Annex” stop on the Shuttletracker).
- Get off at Smith Hall and walk to 108/102 East Main Street.
- It takes about 5-10 minutes to walk from Smith Hall to 108 East Main.
Use the Summer/Holiday East Loop to get from 108/102 to 318.
- Pick up the bus outside 108/102 at approximately 10:07/10:08 a.m.
- Get off near the Student Health Center at Laurel Hall (the “ELI Annex” stop on the Shuttletracker) around 10:14 a.m.
- It takes less than 5 minutes to walk from the bus stop to 318 South College.
Track your bus!
The summer bus routes are listed on the Transportation website.
You can also track the buses at udshuttle.com or by downloading the UD Shuttle app to your phone or tablet from the Play Store or the App Store.