Sign up for this session’s IELTS Exam Preparation Course!
Classes begin on Tuesday, May 9 so make sure you sign up as soon as possible.
Students can still sign-up, pay the fee, and buy the book before the first class which begins 4:45 PM, Tuesday (May 9th, 2017).
- Who? – Students in level 4 (both classes) or above
- What? – Learn approaches and skills for obtaining optimal “Band Scores” on the IELTS
- Where? – Classes held at 318 S. College Ave.
- When? – Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:45 – 7:15 beginning Tuesday, May 9
- Why? – IELTS tests can meet the English language requirement for many universities
- How? – Sign-up and pay the $375 fee at the cashier window 189 W. Main Street.
Don’t forget to also buy the book which is available at the UD Bookstore. The required book is:
IELTS Express Upper Intermediate Course Book, Second Edition
Authors: Hallows, Lisboa and Unwin.
Students should bring the book to the first class.
Visit http://sites.udel.edu/eli/programs/ielts-prep/ to learn more.