Advancing Inclusive Excellence
Our University is committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive campus that reflects our collective views, experiences, capabilities, cultures, aspirations, and ultimately our commitment to excellence.
Educational communities, such as ours, are enriched by the contributions and full participation of people from different backgrounds.
Toward those ends, the University seeks to:
- Increase the racial and cultural diversity of its students, faculty and staff.
- Create a climate that expects and encourages all members of the University community to respect and appreciate individual and cultural differences.
- Promote equity for people of different backgrounds throughout all areas of University life.
- Develop organizational practices that include the participation and perspectives of these groups.
- Enhance the curriculum by including the contributions and perspectives of different races, cultures and genders.
The dashboards below are public facing and intended for use by our campus community and external stakeholders (no log in required). These dashboards are hosted on Tableau Public. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.