Everfi Online Education (including kNOw MORE) Directions:
- Go to http://www.udel.edu/006145 and enter your UDelNet ID username and password.
- All current Everfi assignments will be listed on the “open” tab of your Everfi account, in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Log In to begin each course, click next (bottom right) to proceed through each section.
- Take Part 1 (six (6) sections). Time: 45 minutes. You do not have to complete it all at once but it does need to be completed within 30 days!
- Pass the EXAM. You will need to retake the exam until you get a passing grade.
- After 45 days, you’ll receive an e-mail to log back in and finish Part 2 of the course (15 minutes). Please anticipate this message to be delivered from EverFi “firstname.lastname@example.org”. If you have questions about the validity of email that appears to come from EverFi or UD kNOw MORE, please contact us.
- Go to: http://www.udel.edu/006145 and enter your UDelNet ID username and Password. (As long as you successfully complete Part 1 (six sections) of the program, no hold will be placed on your course registration while you wait to take Part 2.)
- Complete Part 2 by (date TBD).
If you have any questions about kNOw MORE online training, please refer to troubleshooting & FAQs first then feel free to email email@example.com – Include your UD ID and any SCREEN PRINTS. You will receive a response within one business day.
Dear Incoming Student,
Welcome to UD! As a Blue Hen, we want you to be all that you possibly can be! That is why we want to assist you in making the most informed and responsible decisions about your health and safety while you spend time on our campuses.
UD requires every incoming graduate student to complete the online educational course kNOw MORE – Sexual Misconduct Prevention. EverFi uses video-based “What would you do?” scenarios to model protective behaviors and intervention strategies for students. Additional scenarios help guide students through the process of helping a friend who is a victim of sexual violence. The goal of this education is to increase awareness and protective factors, prevent such crimes from occurring, apprehend assailants, and provide prompt and compassionate support services to victims. We hope that you will gain new insights from this program. It will also tell you more about the resources that are available here at the University of Delaware such as confidential victim advocacy and healthy relationships counseling through Student Wellness and Health Promotion.
If you have any questions or concerns about this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Office of Equity & Inclusion at 302-831-8063. We understand that the topic of sexual assault may include triggers for some students and we encourage you to call in advance of taking the course, or to use the resources that are included in the program, should you experience discomfort during the course.
One resource we would like to highlight is S.O.S., Sexual Offense Support. If you experience a trigger or are uncomfortable during the course, you can speak with the S.O.S. victim advocate by calling 302-831-1001, (UD Helpline 24/7). The person who answers your call will take a first name and phone number and the advocate will call you back within 10 minutes. This service is available 24 hours a day, and advocates are trained to understand the discomfort you may be experiencing and will provide you with personalized, sensitive support.
Participation in kNOw MORE online training is mandatory. Please be aware that if you fail to complete kNOw MORE in a timely manner, a hold will be placed on your account preventing you from registering for Winter/Spring classes. Included below are detailed instructions on how to access this program. You may begin logging into the course on (Date TBD), and Part 1 must be completed before (Date TBD).
If you are receiving this correspondence AFTER (Date TBD), your personal access to the course will remain open until (Date TBD). Please complete the requirements by (Date TBD).
Please note if you hold employment through the University of Delaware, you will also be required to complete kNOw MORE for Faculty & Staff in addition to kNOw MORE for graduate students.
As a Blue Hen, your commitment to yourself comes with a shared commitment to the health and welfare of others. College life will likely present you with increased opportunities to have an impact on the lives of your peers. It is our great hope that you will choose to do this in positive and productive ways.
Welcome to the University of Delaware!
The Office of Equity & Inclusion
UD Student Access to kNOw MORE – Sexual Misconduct Prevention
The University of Delaware is requiring each new student to complete kNOw MORE- Sexual Misconduct Prevention—an online prevention program. The deadline for completion of Part 1 is within 30 days of your training being assigned. A hold will be placed on your account preventing you from registering for Winter/Spring classes if you do not complete this course.