Influenza Vaccination Trainings are required annually for those that wish to assist at any influenza clinic or vaccination event. This online training is mandatory and is only offered through the DE TRAIN portal. Please review training details and information on how to access the trainings below.
The Online Trainings for the 20/21 Season is as follows:
- 2020 – 2021 DPH Flu Inservice Part I & Part II – Registration Code: DEFLU2020: Course ID 1093486 includes both of the following trainings (please see further instructions on the bottom of this page):
NOTE: Professionals practicing under State of Emergency exception are not authorized to participate in non-COVID medical deployments. If you qualify to participate in COVID-related deployments under the medical professional exception, you will have to complete the required application as well as the trainings listed on this page.
Please email DMRC if you have any questions regarding eligibility and requirements. For further details about DMRC participation in State of Delaware Flu Clinics , please review the following documents:
To access the 2020 – 2021 DPH Flu Inservice Part I & Part II via DE TRAIN:
- Enter: https://www.train.org/detrain/home into your web browser.
- Log in to your account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one.
- Click on the magnifying glass to search.
- Enter “Course ID 1093486″ and click search.
- Click on 2020 – 2021 DPH Flu Inservice Part I & Part II
- Click on Register.
- Enter registration code: DEFLU2020.
- Click on 2020-2021 DPH Flu Inservice Part I (Course ID 1093488)
- Click on “Launch”. The video should start in a new window.
- When you complete Part I, close the video window.
- Reopen the DETRAIN window and hit the back button.
- Click on 2020-2021 DPH Flu Inservice Part II (Course ID 1093489)
- Click on “Launch”.
Contact DMRC if you would like additional information.