MATH 241 Download Page
As of October 20, 2009, large portions of this site are offline.
- Course Syllabus (size: 104K)
- Homework Sets
- Homework Set 1 (size: 64K)
- Real numbers, lines, second-degree equations (Appendices A-C).
- Homework Set 2 (size: 56K)
- Trigonometry, functions, the velocity problem (Appendix D; Sections 1.1, 1.3, 2.1).
- Homework Set 3 (size: 31K)
- Limits and asymptotes (Sections 2.2, 2.3, 4.4).
- Homework Set 4 (size: 48K) revised version posted 10/3/05
- Continuity, differentiation rules, tangents, rates of change (Sections 2.5-3.4).
- Homework Set 5 (size: 92K) revised version posted 10/12/05
- Trigonometric and higher derivatives, the chain rule, implicit differentiation, related rates (Sections 3.5-3.9).
- Homework Set 6 (size: 55K) revised version posted 10/18/05
- Linearization, differentials, extreme values (Sections 3.10, 4.1).
- Homework Set 7 (size: 24K)
- Mean Value Theorem, graphing, applications (Sections 4.2, 4.3, 4.5, 4.7).
- Homework Set 8 (size: 68K) revised version posted 11/4/05
- Applications, Newton’s Method, antiderivatives, area (Sections 4.7, 4.9-5.1).
- Homework Set 9 (size: 32K)
- Sigma notation, definite integrals, Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, Trapezoidal Rule (Appendix E; Sections 5.2, 5.3, 8.7).
- Homework Set 10 (size: 28K)
- Indefinite integrals, the substitution rule, areas between curves (Sections 5.4-6.1).
- Supplemental Problems (size: 13K)
- Solids of revolution, cylindrical shells, work (Sections 6.2-6.4).
Return to the syllabi download page.