- Pavement Preservation Workshop
February 11 & 12, 2019 (1.5 days)
Paradee Center, Dover, DE
- Free Online Training Courses from AASHTO TC3
As part of our strategic liaison with the Federal Highway Administration, we are able to extend to Delaware local agencies free access to AASHTO’s Transportation Curriculum Coordination Council (TC3) online training courses. A very timely series to try out, the Winter Operations series, is discussed in the flyer, which was assembled by our friends at the Connecticut Technology Transfer Center. Click here for information and Instructions on how to use the code to get free access from your work agency email address. If you have any questions, give us a call and we’ll help you get in.
- Flexible Pavement Treatment Training Courses
- Roadway Management Conference 2018
Thank you to those who attended the 2018 Roadway Management Conference. The presentations are available to view on the RMC Website. Stay tuned for information on the 2019 Conference.
More educational and collaborative opportunities are available through the University’s engineering research centers.
- CACR – Center for Applied Coastal Research
- CCM – Center for Composite Materials
- CCST – Center for Catalytic Science & Technology
- CMET – Center for Molecular & Engineering Thermodynamics
- CIBE – Center for Innovative Bridge Engineering
- CBER – Center for Biomedical Engineering Research
- DCT – Delaware Center for Transportation
- CSME – Center for Study of Metals in the Environment