- Reading, Using and Understanding Construction Plans
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
University of Delaware’s Biotechnology Institute
15 Innovation Way, Newark, DE
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD)
Friday, May 31, 2019
University of Delaware Paradee Center
60 Transportation Drive
- Roadway Management Conference 2018
Thank you to those who attended the 2018 Roadway Management Conference. The presentations are available to view here.
- Roadway Management Conference 2019
SAVE THE DATE for the 2019 Roadway Management Conference, which we will help host at Turf Valley in Ellicott City, Maryland October 21-23, 2019 (https://www.turfvalley.com). Registration, exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities will open soon, but you can see photos and the program from 2018 that will confirm that you shouldn’t miss this year by clicking on the RMC 2018 above. The conference is a regional effort by the following: Delaware T2/LTAP Center, Maryland T2/LTAP Center, Pennsylvania LTAP, UVA Transportation Training Academy (VA LTAP) and the West Virginia LTAP.”
- Free Online Training Courses from AASHTO TC3
As part of our strategic liaison with the Federal Highway Administration, we are able to extend to Delaware local agencies free access to AASHTO’s Transportation Curriculum Coordination Council (TC3) online training courses. A very timely series to try out, the Winter Operations series, is discussed in the flyer, which was assembled by our friends at the Connecticut Technology Transfer Center. Click here for information and Instructions on how to use the code to get free access from your work agency email address. If you have any questions, give us a call and we’ll help you get in.
- Flexible Pavement Treatment Training Courses
This is a whole series from TC3 for pavement preservation- have a look for free!
More educational and collaborative opportunities are available through the University’s engineering research centers.
- CACR – Center for Applied Coastal Research
- CCM – Center for Composite Materials
- CCST – Center for Catalytic Science & Technology
- CMET – Center for Molecular & Engineering Thermodynamics
- CIBE – Center for Innovative Bridge Engineering
- CBER – Center for Biomedical Engineering Research
- DCT – Delaware Center for Transportation
- CSME – Center for Study of Pollutants in the Environment