Our research is possible due to the support of visionary people like you: people who envision a world in which all children reach their potential.
We are grateful for your interest in supporting our research. Please click below to donate online directly to DANE laboratory funds. Please enter the amount you would like to donate, select “Other” and “I want to specify a different fund” then in the box marked “Specify:” please write in “College of Education DANE laboratory Fund” and click “Add Gift.”
All amounts are appreciated!
Mail a Check
Please make your check payable to the “University of Delaware” and write “College of Education DANE Laboratory Fund” in the memo line of your check. Please mail your check to:
Attn: Development and Alumni Relations
Gifts Receiving and Processing Office
83 East Main Street, 3rd Floor
Newark, DE 19716
To discuss options for making a gift to the DANE laboratory of more than $5,000, or for corporate and foundation giving, please contact: Andrew Walpole, Associate Director of Development, College of Education and Human Development | email@example.com | 302-831-3817
Thank you to our amazing supporters!
Our work is made possible by the following funding sources:
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD R37 HD095519, PI: Cutting, Co-I: Del Tufo)
- University of Delaware Research Foundation – Strategic Initiative Grant (UDRF-SI, PI: Del Tufo, Co-I: Amendum)
- University of Delaware Research Foundation – Strategic Initiative Graduate Grant (UDRF-SI Graduate Supplement, PI: Del Tufo, Co-I: Amendum, Graduate PI: Shen)
- National Institute of Health Center for Biomedical Research Excellence (NIH COBRE 2P20GM103653-06 Pilot Funds, PI: Del Tufo)
- Mind Science Foundation (PI: Cutting, Co-Is: Del Tufo & Nguyen)
- University of Delaware Faculty Start-Up Funds (Del Tufo)
Previous support for our research has come from:
NICHD R01 HD044073 (PI: Cutting), NICHD R01 HD067254 (PI: Cutting), U54 HD083211, R21 HD087088 (PIs: Cutting & Ullman), NIND R01 NS073601 (PI: Chang) UL1 RR025758 – Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center, MIT Class of 1976 Funds for Dyslexia Research, Bard and Julie Richmond through the Martin Richmond Memorial Fund, NIDCD DC009495, NIH P30 DC010751 (PI: D. Lillo-Martin), NICHD HD001994 (PI: Fowler), NICHD R01 HD086168 (PIs: Pugh & Hoeft), NICHD R01 HD048830 (PI: Pugh), W.M. Keck Foundation, Ellison Medical Foundation, NIH UL1RR025758 (PI: Gabrieli), University of Connecticut Open Access Fund (PI: Del Tufo)