This program will take place on Friday, February 5, 2021 from 3:00pm – 5:00pm, via Zoom. This interactive program, led by the staff at The Center for Counseling and Student Development, is designed to help individuals feel more comfortable talking to students about suicide and knowing how and where to refer them for further assistance. This program is offered several times a year for faculty, staff and graduate students.
Learning objectives for the program include:
- Increased knowledge of why people experience crisis and consider suicide.
- Feel more comfortable asking students if they are considering suicide.
- Know how and where to refer UD students who are in a crisis or need counseling.
- Increased knowledge of our services for students.
- Have the opportunity to practice and observe others utilizing learned skills.
To register for this program, please click here.