13th Annual Nursing Research Conference
Friday, November 2nd, 2018
The John H. Ammon Medical Education Center
Christiana Hospital Campus, Newark, DE
Advancing Nursing: Developing Excellence in Evidence Based Practice and Research
This conference was developed for professional nurses and students seeking to use research and evidence-based practice (EBP) to improve patient outcomes. Dynamic concurrent basic and mastery sessions offer a variety of options for learning and apply to nurses with varying levels of research experience.
Dr. Lynn Gallagher-Ford
Director of Center for Transdisciplinary Evidence-Based Practice at The Ohio State University
“Implementing & Sustaining EBP in Real World Healthcare Settings”
- Describe organizational structures that promote evidence-based practice in the healthcare environment.
- Enhance knowledge and ability needed to participate in the research and EBP processes.
- Discuss opportunities for research and the application and dissemination of EBP in a variety of clinical settings.
- Direct Care Nurses
- Research Nurses
- Nurse Leaders
Poster sessions allow participants to network with nurses to share evidence-based projects and research.
- Hilton Wilmington/Christiana will provide overnight accommodations for the Christiana Care Annual Nursing Research Conference.
- Date: Friday, November 2nd, 2018
- Rate: $159.00 + 8% hotel occupancy tax for Thursday, November 1st
- For reservations: Call 1-877-883-0746 by Tuesday, October 9th, 2018 and ask for the Nursing Research Conference to secure their room.
Sigma Theta Tau International Chapters: