How do I participate?
Currently, we are looking for people with aphasia to participate in a study about stress, coping (resilience), and participation in life.
Research participants will come to 1 appointment (about 2 hours long) where they will take tests of language and thinking, and do questionnaires about stress, coping, and life participation. The study session will take place at the UD STAR Campus, or we can come to you.
If you have aphasia following a stroke or other brain injury (at least 6 months ago) and are at least 21 years old, please call 302-831-1212 or email AphasiaLab@udel.edu to sign up or learn more.
Stay tuned for other opportunities to participate in upcoming research.
Where can I find you?
After you have scheduled an appointment for a research study, please come to the new Tower at STAR at UD:
100 Discovery Boulevard
Newark, DE 19713
- Park in a visitor spot (south end of the STAR)
- Enter the Tower, and walk straight to elevators
- Take the elevator to the 6th floor
- Have a seat in the waiting room. We will come get you.
- If you have any trouble finding us, call our lab at (302) 831-1212