Recognizing the central role of catalysis in industrial practice, the Center for Catalytic Science and Technology was founded at the University of Delaware in 1978. The Center has pioneered multidisciplinary research in the scientific and engineering principles of catalysis. Over the last two decades, the Center has provided research opportunities in all aspects of catalysis to more than 300 students and postdoctoral fellows in the academic departments, Chemical Engineering and Chemistry & Biochemistry, which it spans. The hallmark of the Center’s research continues to be its strong connection to industrial practice. These ties have been forged through a number of mechanisms, including the Center’s Industrial Sponsors Program, industrially supported grant and contract research, collaborative projects with industrial scientists and engineers, and industrial sabbaticals and exchanges of research personnel. The Center’s laboratories, virtually all newly constructed or renovated since 1993, and wide range of research instrumentation represent one of the foremost facilities for catalysis research in academia.
We invite you to learn more about our Center. Requests for additional information may be addressed to:
Director, Center for Catalytic Science and Technology
University of Delaware
Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
Colburn Laboratory • Newark, DE 19716
Phone: (302) 831-3679 • Fax: (302) 831-1048 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org