The Chemistry-Biology Interface (CBI) predoctoral training program provides an interdisciplinary education to graduate students that will enable them to apply atomistic and mechanistic approaches of chemistry to important biological and biomedically-related problems. Our National Institutes of Health (NIH) T32 predoctoral training program has been on the University of Delaware campus for 29 years and is one of the 25 CBI programs funded nationwide by NIGMS. The University of Delaware’s CBI Grant is #T32-GM133395.
- Weekly seminar featuring interdisciplinary research, plus CBI Fellow presentations
Sponsored lab rotations
- Annual symposium with neighboring CBI programs
- Interact with students and faculty from across campus
- Individual Development Plans
- Collaborations with faculty outside one’s department
Thanks to all who joined the CBI Turkey Trot in raising money for Graduate Students at UD.
TO THE CHEMISTRY-BIOLOGY INTERFACE PROGRAM
Chemistry-Biology Interface Seminars
Wednesday, December 14
219 Brown Lab
CBI Winter 2022 Poster Presentation
Click HERE to sign up to present a poster!