EMPLOYMENT

Greenhouse Grower- Eastern PA

• Partnered with a large grower and distributor of annuals and perennials-operating with multiple acres of land, with plants in greenhouses and out in open plots. With recent growth they are in need of a Grower to join their team. They need an individual who has a passion for growing and caring for a variety of flower and ornamental plants.
  • As a Grower you will be assisting in the day-to-day operation of greenhouse facilities and outdoor plant plots. Prior irrigation experience in a greenhouse setting is required since this will be a prime responsibility for this position. As a Grower you will also have the opportunity to be involved in the purchasing of products and planning schedules (depends on prior experience).
  • If you’re looking for a growing company that offers internal growth opportunities, you may want to check this opportunity out!!

If you have any questions regarding either of these three positions feel free to contact me for more information. And as always if you’re company is looking to fill an urgent need let me know and I can see what I can do to assist you in your search.

Thanks in advance and I very much appreciate any assistance you can provide me with.

Take care,
Jordan

Jordan Evans
Senior Search Consultant | gpac
O: 605.809.8518
gogpac.com | jordan.evans@gogpac.com

print