Design, create, and display a yard sign promoting 4-H to our community during the COVID 19 Pandemic.
Signs will be judged using the following criteria:
- Message creativity
- Artistic design
- Adherence to contest rules
E-mail 1 high quality photos or PDF to County Agent by September 28th.
Photo 1 – Close up picture of sign only
Winners will be announced on during national 4-H week.
- 1st & 2nd place winners in each division will move to the state fair
- All 4-H’ers that submit entries will receive 4-H ribbons
- Division 1
Individual 4-H yard sign
- Division 2
Club or Group 4-H yard sign
- Signs must be 18 X 24 inches.
- Signs may be horizontal only.
- Signs may be made by any 4-H’er or by a team of members
- 4-H Clover must be on front of board – do not place text or other images over or on top of it. No photo, drawing, symbol, word or other figure or object may be placed on or obscure the 4-H Emblem.
- Well known cartoon figures such as Sponge Bob, superheroes, etc. cannot be used because they are copyrighted.
- *Late entry photos will not be accepted.