Dear 4-H Family,
We want to wish you a very “Happy New Year” from the 4-H Office! Hoping that 2016 brings great things to you and your family.
Along with 2016, the Delaware 4-H Program welcomes a heap of wonderful activities and programs to kick the year off right! Whether you choose to compete in the Favorite Foods Contest or showcase your skills in the Photography Competition or even build leadership skills at State Teen Conference, you will be sure to have a blast!
Don’t forget these important dates! Please check out the calendar pages for upcoming dates, activities and programs.
- January 8 – Favorite Foods Registration Deadline
- January 11 – Photography Contest Registration Deadline
- January 23 – Favorite Foods Contest, Foods Judging, Photography Contest Display
- January 30-31 – State Teen Conference
- February 6 – Leader’s Forum
We are happy to announce that Serena Conner has accepted the full-time position as 4-H Administrative Assistant. Serena was formerly working as a part-time office assistant in the extension office and is thrilled about her new position. Please check out the article highlighting Serena in this New Year edition of the blog!
Wishing you a fruitful New Year!
Yours in 4-H,
Mallory & Kaitlin