This is just a friendly reminder that all 4-H youth and adult members must re-enroll every year in 4-H Online to participate as an active member in the new year. 4-H new member enrollment and re-enrollment began on September 1st.
Please login at the following link to enroll: https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in
Once you log in, your member record will be listed on the Family Member List. Click on the “Enroll Now” button to get started. This link and enrollment information is also posted on the State 4-H website.
Please see the Family & Volunteer Enrollment Guide below with step-by-step instructions to assist with this process.
Just a few reminders:
- When logging in, If the system says that your email is not found, please DO NOT create a new profile! Contact your county office and they will assist you.
- If you have forgotten your password, click “Reset Password” to receive an email with a link to set a new one. Please reset the password with the following criteria:
- 10 characters, at least 1 capital letter, 1 number and 1 special character
- IMPORTANT NOTE: As part of your re-enrollment process, please review the answers on the health form and make the necessary changes/updates to reflect the current status of your child’s health and insurance information.
- To add a new member to your already existing family record, click on the blue “Add Member” button from the Family Member List and follow the steps found in the Family & Volunteer Enrollment Guide.
Enrollment procedure for NEW 4-H volunteers:
The application process to become a NEW Delaware 4-H volunteer is very straightforward and includes the following steps in this order – (DO NOT ENROLL YOURSELF IN 4HONLINE BEFORE YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS):
- The prospective new 4-H Volunteer will contact the respective Organizational Club Leader of the club for which they want to serve as a 4-H Volunteer OR contact the respective County 4-H Office if you are interested in starting a new 4-H Club. This communication is required before the new volunteer processes forms or enrollment information online.
- The volunteer will complete the Volunteer Application and submit it to the County Office.
- The Volunteer will receive notification from the County 4-H Educator of successful approval of University of Delaware background hiring process. NOTE: All new volunteers MUST pass the background check before they can be approved as a volunteer and work alone with youth in the 4-H club.
- The Volunteer will process their enrollment online. This enrollment process can be completed by logging into 4-H Online at the following link: https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in
- The Organizational Leader will provide formal confirmation of enrollment to the new volunteer.