Archery Certification Class ~ Level 1
By completing this training, 4-H volunteers will be considered certified to deliver archery programs to 4-Hers in the state.
Archery Certification Class Dates:
Thursday, September 16, 2021
6:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday, September 25, 2021
8:30am – 3:00pm
Kent County Extension Building (69 Transportation Circle, Dover, De 19901)
This course will include self-learning modules to do on
your own time and in-person instruction.
Attendance is mandatory during both in-person classes. Food will not be provided, so please bring your own lunch.
Overview of Course
● Objectives of the 4-H Archery Program
● 4-H Policies; Code of Ethics; Job Description Basic Archery Lessons
● Facts, Supplements and Other Resources
● Youth Development, Kids and Learning, Ages & Stages
● Risk Management, Planning Programs, Recruiting Volunteers, Data Collection
Participants must complete all training in-person and at home modules for certification.
Please contact Kristin Cook, Kent County 4-H, Extension Educator at (302) 730-4000, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions regarding this program.