Trackers Due to the County Office by September 15, 2023
What can your club members do to put the 4-H pledge into action! Complete the activities below, using the 4th H for Health tracker to show your club’s progress. 4-H’ers can complete the challenge as a club over the next 4-H year.
The four things we ask you to do with your club as the Healthy Living Officer are:
- Offer or promote water as the main
- Have a Movement Activity at a
- Offer or promote fruits and vegetables at 4-H
- Have 25% of your club participate in 5 4-H Healthy Living Challenges: (additional activities may arise to those listed below)
- National 4-H Week Walking Challenge (October)
- DE Goes Purple (October)
- Red Ribbon Week (October)
- Walk through the Holiday’s walking challenges (November & December)
- Drug Facts Week (March)
- 5K walk or run (anytime)
- Plogging (anytime)
- State Fair walking Challenge (July)
How to complete your tracker:
- Color / Fill 5 clovers in the first three categories listed on the tracker page for each month your club completed this task.
- For the 4th category, you must list the activity and number of club members participating.
Questions? Please contact Kaitlin Klair at firstname.lastname@example.org