National 4-H Week provides a great opportunity to put New Castle County 4-H and your individual club in the spotlight! This year think about how your club can encourage others in the community to become a 4-H member. This is your opportunity to show your community all of the fun, exciting, and meaningful programs 4-H’ers take part in.
Window Displays: Clubs are encouraged to design a window display that will be placed in the community. Great locations include grocery stores, doctor’s offices, pet supply stores, local businesses, etc. Put your creativity to use and design an eye catching display that will spark public interest in 4-H. The below picture represents what a display should be:
Banners: Individual members of 4‐H clubs are encouraged to design and display a 4‐H banner in the community during National 4‐H Week.
- Displays must be in place by 5:00pm Monday, October 7 and remain displayed until 5:00pm , Saturday, October 12.
- Window displays can be a maximum of 7’x 30”
- Banner must be 2 ’ x 3’ in dimension
- Registrations are due to the NCC Extension office by Monday, September 23
- Displays will be judged and the top three winners in each category will be eligible to compete at the 2020 Delaware State Fair.
If you submit a registration form, but your club is unable to participate in the contest, please contact Serena at (302) 831-8965 or email@example.com no later than Friday, October 4.