About the Search
|Download Position Description (PDF)|
The University of Delaware invites inquiries, nominations and applications.
To ensure full consideration, interested individuals should provide an electronic version of their curriculum vitae along with a bullet point summary of key accomplishments in each leadership role held.
The University of Delaware has retained Ilene H. Nagel, Steven Lerman and Charles E. Kaler of Education Executives, LLC to assist with this search. Confidential inquiries, nominations and applications should be sent via email to:
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Dean Search Advisory Committee
A search advisory committee is co-chaired by Martin Heintzelman, department chair and professor of applied economics and statistics, and Michael Chajes, dean of the Honors College.
Committee members are:
- Amy Biddle, associate professor of animal and food sciences
- Jake Bowman, department chair and professor of entomology and wildlife ecology
- Mark Isaacs, director of the Carvel Research and Education Center and associate professor of plant and soil sciences
- Yan Jin, Edward and Elizabeth Rosenberg Professor of Plant and Soil Sciences
- Thanduanlung Kamei, graduate student in plant and soil sciences
- Kali Kniel, professor of animal and food sciences
- John Long, executive vice president and chief operating officer
- Kyle McCarthy, associate professor of entomology and wildlife ecology
- Kent Messer, S. Hallock du Pont Professor of Applied Economics and Statistics
- Holly Michael, director of the Delaware Environmental Institute and professor of Earth sciences, College of Earth, Ocean and Environment
- Ria Patel, undergraduate student in animal and food sciences
- Tony Seraphin, associate professor of applied economics and statistics
- Angelia Seyfferth, associate dean of research and professor of plant and soil sciences
- Michael Vaughan, vice provost for equity
- Jennifer Volk, associate director of Cooperative Extension