- Millicent Sullivan collaborates to engineer bone repair
- Manning Triplets Graduate
- Abraham Lenhoff receives Francis Alison Award
- Terry Papoutsakis receives Delaware Bio Award
- BME Congratulates Ioannis Poulakakis on NSF Career Award!
- Thomas Epps and Millicent Sullivan publish paper in Nature Communications
- Three University of Delaware students named 2014 Goldwater Scholars
- BME clinical immersion course culminates with poster session.
- BME students and faculty participate in INBRE Summer Scholars program.
- John Rabolt named member of the National Academy of Inventors.
- BME undergrad receives Honors Enrichment Award to volunteer in Peru.
- Lucas Lu receives Rising Star Award.
- News Journal: Engineering students collaborate on exoskeleton to make moving easier for baby.
- BME students invited to present at Clinton Global Initiative.
- Xinqiao Jia’s team develops “smart” hydrogel.
- Cole Galloway receives NSF grant.
- Ryan Zurakowski co-authors Nature Medicine paper.
- Congratulations to the first BME graduates!
- Steven Stanhope and Cathy Wu appointed to lead Delaware INBRE.