HEALTH BEHAVIOR SCIENCE PROGRAMS
- Bachelors of Science: Health Behavior Science
- PH.D. Health Behavior Science and Promotion
- M.S. Health Promotion
- Health Coaching Certificate
UD’s nationally recognized Undergraduate Research Program gives talented, motivated undergraduates a chance to take part in what is happening on the front lines of discovery through apprenticeships with faculty mentors.
Undergraduates may choose to work with faculty and graduate students in state-of-the-art laboratories in a broad range of research areas, including the following:
- Diet and cancer prevention
- Alcohol and drug prevention strategies
- Cardiovascular physiology
- Aging and health
- Organizational culture and health
- Health promotion program evaluation
Our Service Learning Program provides opportunities to apply disciplinary knowledge in a community setting. Past projects have linked our students with populations ranging from overweight adolescents to senior citizens wishing to improve their level of fitness.
UD’s unique Study Abroad Program, in which students and faculty travel together, exemplifies learning and mentoring outside the classroom. During a typical Winter Session, some 80 programs are offered in 45 countries, providing opportunities for global studies in most majors and areas of interest.