UD’s second Swipe Out Hunger drive will take place on February 25th, 26th, and 27th at the following locations and times:
- Caesar Rodney: 11:00am – 2:00pm & 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Pencader: 11:00am – 2:00pm & 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- Russell: 11:00am – 2:00pm & 5:30pm – 7:30pm & 8:00pm – 9:00pm
Swipe Out Hunger is a national nonprofit focused on ending college hunger. This program allows students to donate unused meal swipes to students on campus experiencing food insecurity and has spread to over 80 college campuses across the US. Students, faculty and staff can donate based off of their meal plan:
- Unlimited meal plans or those on the 14 weekly plan will be permitted to donate a limit of 2 guest meals
- Students, faculty & staff on any of the block plans will be permitted to donate up to 5 meals (guest or actual meals)
- Flex will be permitted for donation
- Points (declining balance funds) will not be accepted for donation
Students, faculty, and staff can also donate online at: http://www.udel.edu/007032
If you do not have a meal plan and would like to donate, you can visit http://www1.udel.edu/ud1flex/signUp.html to add Flex to your account.
More information about the program visit here: http://udel.edu/studentlife/hunger. If you are a UD student and are experiencing food insecurity, you can request donated meals by emailing email@example.com.