An unlisted video link will allow anyone with the link to access your video without first signing into UD Capture Space. You may wish to use this method when you want to quickly share a link to a group of people quickly or need to allow others outside of the University of Delaware to access your video. Unlisted videos are not indexed or searchable in UD Capture Space and detailed user analytics are not captured.
Be careful though: anyone who has this link will be able to watch this video, including others your initial group re-shares it with
- Log into UD Capture Space and go to your My Media. Locate the video and click on the title or preview picture to see the details.
- Below the preview image of the video, click the Actions menu and choose Publish.
- From here, choose Unlisted. Click Save.
- Click the Share tab just above. Make sure Link to Media Page is underlined. Click in the link box below to copy the link to your clipboard.
- Paste this link into your email to share it with people.