iClicker software and learning resources
- Instructors indicate use of iClickers when submitting textbook orders. This step facilitates the iClicker inventory order and will alert students that the remote is required for your course.
- Instructors need a Windows or Macintosh computer in the classroom with the iClicker software.
- Students purchase iClicker remotes or textbook/iClicker bundles new or used wherever textbooks are sold.
Instructors are encouraged to contact Academic Technology Services to schedule a one-hour orientation to learn about the software, discuss pedagogical considerations, and set-up integration with Canvas. You can also claim a faculty iClicker that runs the polling software, acts as a remote slide presenter, and has a built-in laser pointer.
Join the iClicker Club. Members receive pertinent messages about instructional opportunities, important updates, and pedagogical teaching resources.
Customized UD software packages support all iClicker integration with our version of Canvas.
Note: Settings on the MacOS Sierra/High Sierra platform are more secure. If you wish to run iClicker on a system running Sierra, download the iClicker package you wish to use from the list below. Then follow the additional steps from the instructions provided on our Faculty FAQ page.
1. Download the file for your platform.
2. Open the downloaded file to extract the contents. Mac users: see our Faculty FAQ for additional instructions.
3. Place the extracted folder in a convenient location.