ATTENTION GRADUATING SOPHOMORES!
To prepare for your transition to main (Newark) campus, it is important for you to declare your major.
All expected graduates must declare a major by Wednesday, April 8, 2020. (If you do not declare by that date, a registration hold will be placed on your account.)
Are you interested in a restricted major?
Check restricted major requirements and deadlines. If you do not meet the requirements, please meet with your advisor to discuss your options.
Please follow the instructions to declare your major:
- Log into UDSIS
- In forms, click “Change major, minor, concentration”
- On the form:
- Input your phone number using format nnn-nnn-nnnn
- Next to Associate in Arts, Click “Keep” in pull-down menu
- Select your new major
- Select graduation term at least two years from now
- Click “Add line”
- Click “Next”
- For reason, state that you are graduating from the Associate in Arts Program and selecting a major.
- Click “Submit Form”