Thanks to generous contributions from our donors Bob and Debbie Norris and the McCarter Family, the UD Partnership for Healthy Communities is currently offering the following undergraduate and graduate paid summer fellowship opportunities in collaboration with our community partners. Applicants must be active UD students (ex. rising sophomore, junior or senior undergraduates or actively enrolled as a graduate student).
Wilmington Play Streets Undergraduate Student Fellow
- In partnership with City of Wilmington Parks & Recreation
- 10/hrs week during remainder of spring semester followed by 40 hrs/week during summer 2019
- See more information about our partnership with Wilmington Play Streets here
Westside Family Healthcare Summer Fellowships
- In partnership with Westside Family Healthcare
- External Affairs Fellow – Graduate (40 hrs/week over summer for approx. 12 weeks
- External Affairs Fellow- Undergraduate (32 hrs/week over summer for approx. 12 weeks)
- See more information about our partnership with Westside Family Healthcare here
For more information and to apply, visit: https://sites.udel.edu/healthycommunities/2019/03/15/spring-and-summer-2019-student-fellowship-opportunities/.