The University of Delaware’s Career Center has launched a Non-Profit Internship Grant Program to provide internship opportunities for our students! This program offers project-based internships and will provide exposure to a career area of interest, assist with building a strong professional network and provide monetary support. The 2021 UD NONPROFIT INTERNSHIP GRANT will provide funding up to 60 hours at a $15 hourly rate. The projected hours for the project are listed in the position description. Students will be eligible to receive one grant per academic year and must be enrolled full-time. The link to each position (posted in UD CAN) and the timeline is listed below. All of the positions are remote/virtual. Information will also be sent to students email in the near future.
- Create an Accounting Manual for a Theatre: Click HERE
- CRM Software Onboarding & Utilization: Click HERE
- Marketing & Community Outreach Internship: Click HERE
- Nonprofit Organization’s Portal Coordinator: Click HERE
- Delaware Latino Children and Families Research Project: Click HERE
- Communication Intern: Click HERE
- Sector Advancement Intern: Click HERE
- STEP 1: Apply for Internship(s) through UD CAN:
Use your CAS login credentials to gain access to UD CAN
- Select “Experiential Learning Projects” under “Jobs” and apply to projects that indicate that they are part of the 2021 UD NONPROFIT INTERNSHIP GRANT PROGRAM.
- STEP 2: Employers will interview and select interns. All interview correspondence will be managed directly through the hiring organization. Interview tips can be found here.
- STEP 3: Notify* the UD Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have accepted an internship with one of the qualifying organizations.
- STEP 4: Complete the project-based internship and final program evaluation survey in order to receive the stipend.
*If you are selected for an internship and accept the offer, you must notify the UD Career Center within 7 business days of starting the internship. The funds will be released at the end of the internship experience.