Visual and Performing Arts
To promote social awareness, advance access to diverse perspectives, and affect positive change through unique and powerful experiences in the arts.
- To address antiracism, cultural diversity, and social awareness.
- To help participants take stock of the multicultural diversity in their lives.
- To inform how the arts can be an effective means to explore and positively impact understanding and positive action.
Chair: Colin Miller (Global Arts Program)
- Monica Frichtel ( Department of Theater)
- Greg Shelnutt (Department of Art & Design)
- Larry McAllister (Senior Director, Digital Communications)
- Miles Brown (School of Music)