Information in this section has been retained for historical purposes and should not be considered viable resources.
UD ADVANCE revolves around the ongoing development of key messages, facts, figures and best practices—known as “talking points”—that we research and communicate regularly to the University community. Talking points are delivered through a variety of means, such as meetings with faculty and administrators, UDaily articles and other online platforms. View talking points on specific topics below.
- 2019 Backup Dependent Care
- The Use of Diversity Statements in Faculty Hiring
- Active Recruitment of Faculty Candidates
- Evaluation Tools for Faculty Searches
- Conducting a Good Virtual Interview for Faculty Recruitment
- Dual-Career Policies
- UD Faculty Diversity & Hiring: 2015 and Projected
- UD Faculty Diversity & Hiring: 2017 and Projected
- P&T: Potential for Bias
- 2016 Tenure & Promotion Cohort Analysis
- 2018 Tenure & Promotion Cohort Analysis
- Use of Student Evaluations of Teaching