Quick Answers to Your First Questions
Are you having trouble logging in?
WordPress access has been changed to active faculty/staff and students only. Retired employees of UD and outside contacts who manage websites require a guest account to access WordPress. If you have additional questions contact the IT-Client Support & Services Web Presence team.
Why is my editor different?
We have recently switched to the WordPress Block Editor. This feature has been around since 2018 and provides a more dynamic editing experience. If you prefer to use the Classic Editor, you may switch back by going to Settings > Writing and selecting Classic Editor. For more information on how Block Editor works, visit WordPress’s Support.
What is this service?
A content management system using WordPress, hosted by CampusPress and supported by IT at UD.
Who is this service designed for?
- Faculty who need a site for publicizing research work
- Staff who support a web presence for their department or office
- Current employees and students (subject to University policy)
What will the service provide?
- Many themes ranging from simple to highly configurable
- Support for mobile sites
- Access to branding tools for UD
- Storage for each site up to 10 GB
- Built-in spam control site-wide for forms and comments
- Training resources
- Development consultation from IT-CS&S
What other UD options do I have?
For more options, contact the IT-Client Support & Services Web Presence team with questions or consultation requests.