HEALTH & WELLBEING AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
- Promote university-sponsored programs and activities that support overall wellness and engagement.
- Serve as a liaison between wellness staff and department/college by providing feedback during planning activities.
- Support and endorse strategic health and wellness initiatives by personal participation.
- Distribute approved communications and materials to colleagues in your work environment.
- Enthusiasm for the role.
- The ability to assist in the delivery of programming to your department/college.
- Accessibility to e-mail.
- Sound, independent judgment in regard to the mode and frequency of delivery of health and wellbeing communication to your colleagues.
- Willingness to generate and share ideas.
Serving as a Wellness Ambassador requires minimal time and your application should be discussed with your supervisor. Commitments include the following:
- Approximately ½ hour per month to distribute/promote communications/information.
- Two annual planning meetings that are about 1.5 hours in duration.
Engage co-workers to participate in the various programs and activities and share ideas for new opportunities.
Please note, you must login with your UDEL credentials to view this application.