The Office of Academic Enrichment (OAE) at UD supports student success by providing a wide range of services. OAE is located at 150 S. College Avenue in the Center for Academic Success. For a full list of resources provided, visit our website.
STUDY SKILLS ASSISTANCE
- Workshops at the OAE. We appreciate your posting our workshop schedule where it will be visible to students visiting your department; feel free to make as many copies as you wish.
- Online workshops: Your Roadmap to Success (http://www.udel.edu/AEC-workshop/). These workshops are designed to help students identify skill areas they need to improve in, to practice new techniques, and to evaluate their progress.
- Study Skills course (UNIV113). This one-credit pass/fail course includes comprehensive coverage of strategies for successful studying, which are then put to use in a concurrent “target class” of the student’s choice.
- Academic Intake appointments. Any student can meet with one of our staff members to assess his/her current study strategies and develop a plan for strengthening those strategies. In particular, students in academic difficulty can benefit from this one-on-one academic counseling. Students may call (302) 831-4555 to make an intake appointment.
- Individual Tutoring. Our TutorFind Directory is now online! Undergraduate tutors are available for $12/hr. and graduate tutors earn $15/hr.
- Drop-In Tutoring. Two hours a day, five days a week, drop-in tutoring is available in math, chemistry and physics.
- Group Tutoring. Free group tutoring in a number of courses is offered each semester. Groups are formed in response to student requests.