The University of Delaware’s TRIO Upward Bound Math/Science program is looking for a Night Coordinator for our summer residential program, which will run from June 19 – July 28, 2017. There will be three days of mandatory training immediately preceding the start of the summer program. The Night Coordinator position is a three week position, which will run from July 9th – July 28th.
Strong Leadership and problem solving skills
Comfortable working with a diverse community
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Works well individually and in groups
Previous Residence Life experience preferred, but not required
- This is a great leadership position. Candidate must be a current UD undergraduate student
- Must be at least Sophomore/ Junior standing
- Minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA
- Overseeing the safety of students after curfew
- Patrolling corridors and reviewing monitors through the night until day-time staff are on duty (11:00pm -7:00am)
- Alerting the residence director immediately of any inappropriate activity during “curfew hours”
- encouraging students to follow the rules and regulations of the program.
- Must be able to live on campus during the duration of the program
If you are interested in joining our team for the 2017 summer program, please submit the Summer Employment Application.