Summer scholarships in field botany for undergraduate and graduate students
- A scholarship for graduate study in public horticulture
- A fellowship to study pollinator decline
- An award to fund graduate and advanced undergraduate students studying horticulture, conservation, botany, environmental science and landscape design relating to arid landscapes
- A fellowship in urban forestry
- An offering in summer environmental studies for residents of New Jersey or non-residents studying in New Jersey
- A fellowship in ecological restoration
- Regional scholarships for undergraduates or graduate students who wish to pursue the study of horticulture and related subjects
- Awards for summer environmental studies to undergraduates following their freshman, sophomore or junior years
- A scholarship to study the habitat of threatened or endangered native birds of the U.S.
- A grant for graduate students to conduct field research on biology and management of rare flora
- A scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students for the study abroad of tropical horticulture and botany
- A fellowship in garden history and design
- An internship in garden history and design with a preference given to those who want to intern at the Smithsonian
- A summer scholarship in medicinal botany primarily for undergraduate students
- A fellowship in medicinal botany
- Awards in tropical botany for Ph.D. candidates to pursue independent field study
- Funding to assist graduate students for field work and research in coastal wetland studies
- A fellowship in landscape architecture at the American Academy in Rome
- Scholarships for graduate study in horticulture and landscape architecture in Great Britain
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Spring just around the corner, White Clay Creek State Park is currently looking for volunteer and intern applicants.
Environmental Education Volunteer Opportunities: White Clay Creek State Park
Position: Program Assistant for Elementary Environmental Education for Sand and Soils, Geology, and Ecology
Description: Assist the naturalists in leading outdoor environmental educations programs for 1-4th graders.
Contact: email@example.com or call (302) 368-6560 to set up volunteer interview.
Commitment: Volunteers must be available at least 1 weekday per week for April and May
Time: varies generally 9am-2pm
Currently interviewing for these positions. Please call 302-368-6560.
For Summer and Fall Internships visit:
In addition Summer Camp job openings will be posted soon.
To check on current job postings in Delaware State Parks visit
Feel free to email Barbara Woodford: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.