*Updated Information for Winter Session*
The Office of Academic Enrichment has a number of resources available to help those who are struggling, as well as to those who are successful and looking for ways to sharpen their skills.
Office of Academic Enrichment’s Winter Session updates, please share this information with your students. We encourage you to inform all your students about these services as soon as possible in hopes that they will take advantage of them as we are here to support their academic success!
Winter Session Tutoring
- Drop-In tutoring will be offered Monday thru Friday in the following subjects BISC, CHEM, CISC, MATH, ECON, PHYS, starting Jan 8th, 2018. Due to building renovation, the tutoring temporary space will be located in PURNELL room 116. The Drop-In schedule offered for winter is posted online, to view click here .
- Individual tutoring is available and The Winter Tutor Find Directory will be updated and posted by January 8th on the office of Academic Enrichment website.
- Individual Tutoring. Undergraduate tutors are available for $12/hr; graduate tutors are $15/hr.
- Drop-In Tutoring. Free; available 5 days a week in math, chemistry, physics and biology (see website for hours/location).
- Group Tutoring. Free group tutoring in a number of courses is offered each semester. Groups are formed in response to student requests.
STUDY SKILLS ASSISTANCE
- Workshops at the OAE. We appreciate your posting our workshop schedule where it will be visible to students visiting your department; feel free to make as many copies as you wish.
- Online workshops: Your Roadmap to Success (http://www.udel.edu/AEC-workshop/). These workshops are designed to help students identify skill areas they need to improve in, to practice new techniques, and to evaluate their progress. Extra posters advertising these workshops are available this fall while supplies last…let me know if you’d like to have one.
- Academic Intake appointments. Any student can meet with one of our staff members to assess his/her current study strategies and develop a plan for strengthening those strategies. In particular, students in academic difficulty can benefit from this one-on-one academic counseling.