The Med/Vet Summer Leadership Academy at St. George’s University gives a student a unique opportunity to get an inside view of their future career as a doctor or veterinarian.
- This two-week program offers students the opportunity to:
- Experience medicine firsthand with trips to the local clinics, hospitals, farms, and businesses to gain practical experience.
- Get an inside look at what it’s like to be a medical or veterinary medical student with hands-on experience in state-of-the-art training facilities lectured by SGU faculty and staff.
- Enjoy the beautiful Caribbean island of Grenada, with trips to the beach, hikes in the rainforest, and snorkeling excursions.
- Earn college credit for participating in lecture and clinical work.
- Discover how adding an MBA or MPH to their medical or veterinary medical degree will set them apart from their peers and help them stand out throughout their career.
St. George’s University is a center of international education, with students, graduates, and faculty drawn from more than 140 countries. Since its founding in 1976, St. George’s University’s network of over 14,000 School of Medicine graduates have practiced in all 50 US states and more than 50 countries around the world.