The Office of Academic Enrichment provides a number of resources for you as a student.
- Individual Tutoring. Students now can go online to check the TutorFind directory of available tutors for one-on-one work.
- Drop-In Tutoring. Two hours a day, five days a week, drop-in tutoring is available in math, chemistry and physics.
- Group Tutoring. Free group tutoring in a number of courses is offered each semester. Groups are formed in response to student requests.
- Workshops at the OAE. workshop schedule
- Online workshops: Your Roadmap to Success (http://www.udel.edu/AEC-workshop/). These workshops are designed to help students identify skill areas they need to improve in, to practice new techniques, and to evaluate their progress.
- Study Skills course (UNIV113). This one-credit pass/fail course includes comprehensive coverage of strategies for successful studying, which are then put to use in a concurrent “target class” of the student’s choice. While the course is aimed at freshmen and sophomores, exceptions can be made for other students when needed. Other one-credit pass/fail SkilMod courses: Critical Thinking (UNIV114), Problem-Solving (UNIV115).
- Academic Intake appointments. Any student can meet with one of our staff members to assess his/her current study strategies and develop a plan for strengthening those strategies. In particular, students in academic difficulty can benefit from this one-on-one academic counseling.