Instructions for AlcoholEdu
UD Student Access to AlcoholEdu for College
The University of Delaware is requiring each new student under the age of 26 to complete AlcoholEdu for College – an online alcohol education program. The deadline for completion of Part 1 is August 21*, 2017. A hold will be placed on your account preventing you from registering for Winter/Spring classes if you do not complete this course.
- You CANNOT begin the program until July 31, 2017.
- Between July 31, 2017 and August 21, 2017, go to www.udel.edu/alcoholedu and login.
- Take Part 1. Time: 1 hour & 15 minutes. You do not have to complete it all at once but it does need to be completed by August 22, 2016!
- Pass the EXAM with an 80% OR HIGHER. You will need to retake the exam if you do not pass with an 80% or better. Once you pass the exam, you are done with Part 1.
- After 45 days, you’ll receive an e-mail to log back in and finish Part 2 of the course (15 minutes). Go to: www.udel.edu/alcoholedu and enter your UDelNet ID and Password, and complete Part 2.
(As long as you successfully complete Part 1 of the program, no hold will be placed on your course registration while you wait to take Part 2.)
If you have any questions about AlcoholEdu, please email AlcoholEdu@udel.edu. You will receive a response within 1 business day.
For the limited number of students who may have received notification of this mandatory educational requirement after August 21, 2017, YOUR PERSONAL ACCESS to this program will remain open until September 30, 2017. Please complete Part 1 of AlcoholEdu and pass the exam by that date.
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the Everfi Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every screen or contact them at 866-384-9062.
Contact us at AlcoholEdu@udel.edu with any questions!