The information listed on this page is provided to help you find resources that will assist you in learning about academic integrity, alcohol and drug use, anger and conflict resolution. The staff in the Office of Student Conduct is available to help you with any of these topics. We are also available to assist you with other concerns that you may have about the University’s expectations of behavior that are embodied in the Code of Conduct.
- A Quick Reference Guide to Academic Integrity UD’s academic integrity guide, including strategies, campus resources, academic integrity seminar information, and an academic integrity quiz.
- UD Library Information and assistance on how to research material, as well as properly cite information found as a result of your research.
- UD Writing Center Get help in writing a well-constructed and grammatically correct paper, as well as how to properly reference sources.
- Center for Academic Integrity The Center for Academic Integrity’s home page containing articles and related links.
- Academic Integrity Quiz A quiz on academic honesty and plagiarism, courtesy of Cornell University
- Plagiarism Videos Three videos produced by Rutgers University which explain plagiarism in a funny manner. Best viewed in Internet Explorer.
ALCOHOL AND DRUGS
- BASICS Information about BASICS, a program offered by Student Wellness & Health Promotion that helps you to explore your alcohol and other drug use and determine how best to reduce risks associated with these substances.
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Contains facts, statistics, and related links.
- Delaware Office of Highway Safety The Delaware Department of Public Safety, Office of Highway Safety website containing information about highway safety and DUI.
- Alcohol Screening.org Complete a survey to see how harmful or risky your drinking habits may be. Also has resources for assistance and treatment.
- Roommate Conflicts Information from UD’s Office of Residence Life and Housing on how to successfully live with a roommate (or roommates).
- A helpful guide to avoiding, handling, and resolving roommate conflict Suggestions on resolving a conflict with your roommate, provided by the University of Missouri’s Department of Residential Life.
- Tips for Managing Conflict Recommendations for managing conflict, including a printable checklist of how to approach a conflict situation. Provided by Clarke University.