The SAPE committee promotes events throughout the semester. RSVP to our events via Facebook and add our Google Calendar.
Check out our upcoming Fall Events!
Download our flyers:
- SAPE Committee Fall Events: The SAPE committee is cosponsoring several interactive programs and events throughout the fall semester.
- Real Man, Strong Man: Men’s Action Network (MAN) Men’s Action Network asks: What makes a “real man”? Who has been the “strongest man” in your life? Join the discussion! Tues, Sep 6 at 6 pm (see Facebook Men’s Action Network at UD for location).
- #WeAreHereUD Vision Wall:Imagine a world without sexual violence…what would be different? Post a selfie with your sticky note on the Vision Wall. #WeAreHereUD #WeAreHereUSA 9/13—9/20 in Perkins Student Center and 9/21—9/28 in Trabant Student Center.
- Netflix & Chill: How do you ask for consent? Find out how your peers ask for consent in this fun interactive exercise. Sep 21 at 7pm in Kirkride 004.
- Vision Wall Poetry Reading: #WeAreHereUD Each sticky note from the Vision Wall will be read as part of a co-created single poem: “We imagine a world without sexual violence…” Wed 9/28 at 7 pm in Trabant Lounge.
- YEPP Making It Home: Youth Empowerment Performance Project shares stories of the meaning of home. Oct 13 at 7pm in Mitchell Hall
- Get Up! Stand Up! Be a Courageous Bystander presented by Sexual Offense Support (S.O.S.). In this interactive program you will learn ways to be a courageous bystander. Thurs 10/20 at 7 pm in Kirkbride 004.
- More Than a Few Good Men: Dr. Katz proposes sexual and domestic violence is a human issue, rather than a women’s issue. Oct 27 at 7:30pm in Trabant MPR.