Welcome to Phi Sigma Pi, Alpha Eta Chapter
Phi Sigma Pi is the University of Delaware’s only gender inclusive National Honor Fraternity, which means that in many ways we are not like most groups on campus. Phi Sigma Pi takes the best attributes from an honor society, a service fraternity, and a social fraternity, and blends them together into one organization different from all others. We are founded on the ideals of scholarship, leadership, and fellowship. As a group, our members volunteer more than 500 hours and raise thousands of dollars for our community annually. We also attend cultural activities and host social events, including formals, and inter-group activities every semester. So please take a look around our site. Welcome to Phi Sigma Pi, from the Alpha Eta Chapter!
- Thursday, September 24th at 6:30 – Sharp 131
- Friday, 09/25 3-5 PM INFORMAL – North Turf
- Monday, September 28th at 6:30 – Perkins (Bacchus)
- Tuesday, September 29th at 6:30 – Trabant MPR B
- Thursday, October 1st at 6:00- (Invite Only)